welcome to the website of mie dyasha wong.
it is mie dyasha wong. she has experienced summers abroad in canterbury (the uk), auckland (new zealand), and fairfax (virginia, the usa), mie also took english and french language proficiency tests. she loves travelling and experiences living abroad.
"mie" is pronounced like "me" but in a (lot) higher tone, and dyasha pronounced it "di-a-sha". she loves typing mie instead of "me", so... it is not a grammatical error (not for her) - it is a kind of pun. she particularly loves languages and is interested in media & communication, photography, cultures, arts and international education.
mie's passions are learning languages (english, french, german and russian), cooking and baking, blogging, photography, watching films (especially marvel cinematic universe or mcu, jurassic universe and some indie movies) and (creative) writing. in the future, mie wants to pursue a postgraduate in the field of international education, media, culture and communication studies, photography, visual arts/communication or higher and postsecondary education policy.
mie is a senior studying at mahidol university international college (muic), thailand, majoring in media and communication, creative concentration, and film production major electives since april 2020.
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/their
mie's recommendation: this website is fully supported on a computer and laptop or desktop site on your mobile phone.
Let’s Work Together
let's read if you want to ... know mie more.
• for over 5 years, mie has written many blogs about her experience living abroad, like canterbury, the uk (3 weeks), auckland, new zealand (a month) and fairfax, virginia, the usa (a month), to improve her english in a short time. afterwards, she has written about her experience on minimore.com. in september 2018, she created this website. thanks to all of you for following her website, as well as for your support. there is no going back to update on minimore.com because she only posts things on this website. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact her... okay? she is willing to reply to all your questions, yet she recommends reading her posts first... the details are already written.
• mie's previous website on minimore.com gets more than 73.5k (73,557) views total! including more than 199.4k (199,470) readers/views on the current website, and she recently got 273.0k (273,027 views). she truly appreciates all feedback and engagement from readers.
*updated on 22 oct 2023, 1.07 pm (gmt-4, washington dc time zone).
• mie prefers not to let the readers/audience know who she is. the reasons are she wants to keep her life private and for cybersecurity reasons. moreover, in case you have already known who she is, please do not disturb her on the real account, just keep in touch on every account she provided, including her facebook page: memomiez - มี่ตะลุยโลก and instagram: miedya_thetraveller. she would reply to messages on her facebook page faster than any other account. (even though she does have official operating hours since she needs some time and private space for herself). she will not reply to all the messages on her real/private social media accounts (please keep in mind about this matter and be respectful).
• mie is majoring in "media and communication" in the fine and applied arts division, an undergraduate at mahidol university international college (muic) in salaya, thailand (the class year 2020-2023, class of 23). her concentration is "creative content", and the track she has chosen is "film production", including film screenwriting, film pre-production, film post-production, and cinematography.
👇 all muic review of studying media com (รีวิวการเรียน media and communication/media com หรือนิเทศอินเตอร์ ที่ muic), here you go:
★ mie's & her studies at muic media com (part 1): รีวิวการเรียนสาขา media com muic พาร์ท 1 (วิชาปี 1 และปี 2) จากรุ่น 628
★ mie's life as a sophomore and junior media com (part 2): รีวิวการเรียนสาขา media com muic พาร์ท 2 (วิชาปี 2 และ 3)
★ mie's life as a junior media com at muic (part 3): รีวิวการเรียนสาขา media com ของ muic พาร์ท 3 (วิชาปี 3)
★ mie's internship experience and got offers from gdh 559, boxx music and bosch thailand: รีวิวการหาที่ฝึกงานสายมีเดียและได้รับการตอบรับเพื่อฝึกงานจาก gdh 559, boxx music และ bosch thailand
★ mie's life as a boschler intern: รีวิวชีวิตคร่าว ๆ ตอนฝึกงานที่ bosch thailand (บ๊อช ประเทศไทย) ตอนปี 2022
• mie did a 4-month internship (between april and august 2022) to fulfil her graduation requirement as a corporate communications intern at bosch thailand, a renowned german-multinational engineering and technology company based in bangkok, thailand. mie also got internship opportunities from gdh 559 (a well-known thai media and entertainment conglomerate company that produced "bad genius") as a production crew intern. another opportunity was from boxx music (a music label under muzik move that represents many famous thai artists and singers like ink waruntorn and serious bacon) as a creative content intern.
● mie is a dv-23 (diversity visa) or green card lottery winner of 2023 of the usa. she has been randomly for the first time she entered the lottery. mie shared her experience with the j-1 waiver and the process on the link here.
● in june 2019, mie graduated with ged (general educational development) or us high school equivalency diploma. she passed all tests by taking them only once and studied in a high school in bangkok, thailand, concurrently. she has two high school diplomas; the first one is the ged diploma, and another is the thai high school certificate (mathayom 6 certificate).
● in august 2019, mie was accepted to mahidol university international college or "muic" in thailand directly from the international college (ic). she has been doing her undergraduate degree at muic since 27th april 2020 :)
- mie's other admitted universities for undergraduates (with partial scholarships): macquarie university in sydney, australia (bachelor of media and communications in screen practice and production), victoria university of wellington in wellington, new zealand (bachelor of arts/ba in film and theatre), maryville college in maryville, tennessee, the usa (ba in writing communication) & university of idaho in moscow, idaho (ba film and tv studies).
- mie's admitted universities for postgraduate studies: george washington university (graduate school of education and human development/gwu gsehd usa), university of san francisco (usa), the university of bath (uk), the university of exeter (uk), humber college (canada)
- mie is a scholarship recipient of: the gwu gsehd grant and merit scholarship, mahidol university (mu) scholarships for the undergraduate student mobility programme, the international maryville college scholarship, the invitation to idaho scholarship, the macquarie asean scholarship, anyone can go scholarship (education/student blogger scholarship), kingsway institute (content creator recipient), chilton saint james school (nz) & adcote school for girls (uk).
mie's language proficiency levels and communication skills
● thai is mie's first language (native language). mie grew up in bangkok, thailand, and studied in the thai education system for 12 years. it is definitely c2 proficient or a native speaker level. she can understand lao (laotian) and isan (northeastern thai) and speaks a bit of it.
● mie's english is at the advanced (cefr: c1) level. currently, she is doing an undergraduate degree (last year, senior) in "bachelor of communication arts in media and communication" at muic (muic is a leading international liberal arts college with all instructions and curriculum in english. she took the duolingo english test (det), and got 130 out of 160 (cefr: c1 advanced in the overall and every component or equivalent to ielts 7.0/9.0), 130 for both literacy and comprehension and 125 for both conversation and production parts. she achieved ielts academic with an overall 7.0 (c1 advanced), listening 7.5, reading 7.5, writing 7.0 and speaking 6.5.
● mie's french level is pre-intermediate (cefr: a2). in 2020, she passed (admis) the delf examen a2 with a total score of 73/100, including; écrit production 18.00, écrit compréhension 18.50, oral production 18.50 and oral compréhension 18.00. in 2018, with delf examen a1, she got 74/100 means she passed this test with all 4 parts; écrit production 23.00, écrit compréhension 16.50, oral production 15.50 and oral compréhension 19.00.
thanks for visiting mie's website, reading her posts (blogs) or admiring the bi girl's project for her photography project.
mie really appreciates it. hope you guys like it :)